SEE UPSTREAM 2018
10th Annual Conference & Exhibition Offshore and Onshore Technology in the Black Sea Region
Ramada Parc Bucharest Hotel, 24 April 2018
With a 10-year history in the marketplace, SEE UPSTREAM delivers a national and regional oil & gas show bringing together professionals with real buying power, enabling business to be conducted onsite at the event.
SEE UPSTREAM 2018 is where oil & gas managers from Romania and the CEE & SEE regions, international and Romanian experts, officials from government regulatory bodies, consultants and various O&G businessmen meet to share ideas and debate advanced scientific and sustainable technical solutions for the energy sector.
This unique upstream meeting of corporate and government interests focuses on critical exploration industry business issues, with emphasis on company strategies, technological, commercial and business development issues, and exploration and development ventures and opportunities for oil companies in South East Europe and the Black Sea region.
Benchmark: The event will provide insight into the SEE & the Black Sea region potential by showcasing the best examples of oil & gas development.
Exclusive: The conference will unite the high-level industry executives and will facilitate business development.
Expertise: The conference will bring together the senior level people from the boardroom and the ground for the latest insights into E&P and investment opportunities.
Uniting the entire value chain: We will bring regulators, policy makers, NOC’s, IOCs, independent operators, service companies, technology providers, consultants, and financiers together to do business and shape the future of the market.
With NOCs and IOCs looking to increase their crude production in the SEE region, and volumes expected soon in the Black Sea, upstream oil and gas production will remain at the top of the agenda for years to come. Exhibit to display your core strengths, innovations and expertise to win new business.
At SEE UPSTREAM 2018 new technologies and solutions will be presented on the focus-exhibition by the leading players and service providers of the market.
- Outstanding value – We price our exhibit space lower than other events in the country and the SEE region – in some cases by 70%.
- Cost savings – Given the table top display format in the exhibition hall you save money compared to a full exhibition metallic booth.
- Local and regional attendance – SEE UPSTREAM draws attendance from Romania and the neighbouring countries. This is the must-attend conference & exhibition in Romania each year.
- Customer service – Exhibitors describe SEE USPTREAM as the oil & gas industry standard for national shows in Romania, due to our communication, organization, and customer service.
Who will speak at SEE Upstream 2018
Speakers at the conference include managers of the oil & gas companies from Romania and the region, international and Romanian experts of the oil & gas industry, officials from ANRE and NAMR, academia, technology providers, consultants and various businessmen from the O&G sector.
Who will be attending SEE Upstream 2018
In the last nine years we have attracted more than 1000 senior executives from more than 500 companies, many of whom come back year after year. Attending our conferences & exhibitions means becoming part of a community that shares the same interests, values, and challenges.
Why attend the SEE Upstream 2018
- Excellent opportunity to meet the officials who have a big say in the field
- Listen and learn from the front-line experts how to overcome technical and operational challenges in demanding plays
- Find out more about ground-breaking innovations and connect with leading providers of products and services
- Address business challenges, share best practices & unlock potential opportunities through collaboration and partnerships
Come to the SEE UPSTREAM 2018 to explore exciting opportunities and meet the key stakeholders from Romania and the region, at a conference & exhibition that will provide you with a unique platform to meet potential customers and partners!