Delegation to the Offshore Technology Conference
Houston, Texas, USA, 28 April – 5 May 2018
The U.S. Embassy and the U.S. Commercial Service in Bucharest, in partnership with the Petroleum Club of Romania, is organizing a high-level delegation of oil & gas businessmen active in Romania to Houston, Texas, USA, to the Offshore Technology Conference 2018 (during April 28th – May 5th).
The Offshore Technology Conference is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston, Texas, USA. Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships. The 2018 Technical Program is available HERE.
Please find below the package of the delegation, the registration form, and the benefits of your participation as member of the official delegation:
- The visa procedure may be started with guidance from Mrs. Mihaela Dodoiu of US Embassy, U.S. Commercial Service in Bucharest, if needed
- Your official dignitary registration will imply zero registration fee at OTC, you save 280 USD – the registration will be processed by Mrs. Mihaela Dodoiu
- Limited complimentary admission to Technical Sessions, on a first-come, first-serve basis
- B2B meetings may be set up with U.S. companies of interest
- Access to the Center for International Trade, with private meeting rooms and computer stations located in NRG Arena, Level 2, Room 2
- Preprinted badges in the Center for International Trade to avoid regular Registration lines, by appointment only from the Commercial Specialist, Ms. Mihaela Dodoiu
- You may also benefit from fast-track immigration and customs procedures on arriving by air in Houston
In order to be included in the delegation, please send an email with the profile of your company (2 paragraphs in English), the company’s turnover in 2017 [USD], the number of employees and the type of U.S. suppliers /partners you are looking for to meet with at OTC. The U.S. Embassy, U.S. Commercial Service reserve the right to vet the delegates. The email to enroll in the delegation should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about networking and B2B meetings with American companies in Houston, please write to: Mrs. Mihaela Dodoiu, Commercial Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy, email@example.com; tel.: +40-721-407274.
For details about the program of the delegation please contact: Mr. Costin Neagu firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +40-723-624468.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel arrangements and costs, including appropriate travel documents (passports and visas). For details about the flight & accommodation estimates, please contact: Mr. Mihnea Spataru email@example.com; tel.: +40-744-373823.
We look forward to welcoming you on this delegation to OTC 2018 Houston!