Package for the delegation of oil & gas businessmen active in Romania to the
Offshore Technology Conference
Houston, Texas, USA, 2 – 9 May 2015
The Offshore Technology Conference (http://2015.otcnet.org/) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships.
Browse the OTC 2015 technical program at http://2015.otcnet.org/Content/Technical-Program-1/2_38/
Top Reasons to Attend OTC 2015
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here’s how:
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 130+ countries are there.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.
The Schedule of Events Overview is available at: http://2015.otcnet.org/Content/Schedule-of-Events-Overview/2_1041/