Package for the delegation of oil & gas businessmen active in Romania to the
Offshore Technology Conference
Houston, Texas, USA, 4 – 14 May 2014
Founded in 1969, the Offshore Technology Conference (http://www.otcnet.org/2014/) is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection. OTC is held annually at Reliant Center in Houston (Reliant Park area).
Each year, OTC attracts more than 90,000 attendees from 120+ countries and 2,500 exhibiting companies.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
Browse the OTC 2014 technical program at http://www.otcnet.org/2014/pages/schedule/tech_program/ index.php.
Top Reasons to Attend OTC 2014
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here’s how:
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Easy to Plan: Always the first full week of May every year.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 120+ countries are there.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.