Mediafax Talks about Energy
Mediafax, the leading Romanian provider of general and business information, brings together local authorities and key players in the energy industry at Mediafax Talks about Energy conference, which will be held on May 28, at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, starting 10.00 a.m.
Debates will focus on the upcoming national strategy for the energy sector that should capitalize on the country’s energy resources and create the conditions for a truly competitive market.
The conference will also address the following topics:
- Possible solutions for compensating reduced production and for decreasing the country’s dependency on imports from Russia. The future of regional projects for oil & gas transportation
- How does the change in oil & gas prices influence corporate strategies?
- The impact of global crisis on oil extraction, refining and distribution activities
- Financing oil & gas and power projects in the Black Sea region
- How does decreased energy needs impact on large energy consumers confronted with the economic crisis? Effects on the electricity prices
Speakers of the event include Mircea Geoană – Senate Chairman and PSD leader, Tudor Serban – Economy Ministry state secretary, Iulius Dan Plaveti – vicepresident ANRE, Frank Hajdinjak – General Manager E.ON Romania and Peter Kiss - Partner KPMG, Global Power & Utilities Sector Leader.
Mediafax Talks about Energy welcomes leading executives from energy operating companies, authorities, financial consultants, researchers and entrepreneurs that develop business solutions for the energy sector.
The program of the conference is available at http://www.mediafaxtalks.ro/energy/program.php
The members of the Petroleum Club of Romania benefit from a 20% discount when registering at http://www.mediafaxtalks.ro/energy/participa.php.