PETROLEUM CLUB OF ROMANIA ELECTS A NEW MANAGING BOARD
On March 4th during the General Meeting of the Petroleum Club of Romania the Members approved all the submitted documents and elected a new Managing Board for 2008 - 2010:
- Iakob Alexa, General Director Romgaz
- Andrew Costin, Managing Partner Madison Consulting
- Peter Hamilton, Executive Vice President Upstream Rompetrol
- Alexander von Ledebur, Director Commercial & Business Division E&P Petrom
- Alain Pfeiffer, Corporate Clients Division Director B.R.D. – G.S.G.
- Mircea Popescu, Oil & Gas Manager Siemens
- Ioan Rusu, General Director Transgaz
The Board Members will elect the President for 2008 – 2010 at the next Petroleum Club Board Meeting.