European Gas Conference 2016
19 – 21 January, 2016 | Hotel Park Royal Palace, Vienna
The annual meeting place for the European gas industry at the heart of Europe
The Energy Exchange is delighted to announce the 9th European Gas Conference which will take place in Vienna next January.
Together with our co-host OMV, we are bringing you the official brochure for the 9th European Gas Conference 2016.
5 Highlights for 2016:
- Understand the European Gas Market in light of the changing global gas flow thanks to our LNG Focus Day with presentations from Total and Osaka Gas on the future of LNG as a global commodity.
- Shape the future of the gas industry at the highly interactive Gas Taskforce Roundtables on topics such as LNG becoming a global market, integrated models for gas trading, gas hubs formation and pricing arbitration and renegotiation.
- Hear from an unparalleled panel of experts from OMV among which the CEO Rainer Seele, the SVP Supply, Marketing & Trading, Michael Peisser, and the General Manager of OMV Gas Storage Erich Holzer.
- Explore the new business models for gas storage in the storage stream with speakers such as Erich Holzer, General Manager at OMV Gas Storage, Bernhard Painz, Head of Gas Department at E-Control Austria, Michael Koh, Managing Director at RWE Gasspeicher and many others.
- Celebrate excellence at the 5th edition of European Gas awards of Excellence at the Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery in Vienna - nominations are now open!
If you would like to see the delegate list or to book, contact Rosie on firstname.lastname@example.org.