Nominations Open !
– CEE Energy Awards,
28 May, Warsaw, Poland
Set for 28 May, 2015, at Warsaw's Hotel Intercontinental, the 2nd annual CEE Energy Awards and Summit will distinguish top companies in the sector, such as producers and distributors, renewables developers, distribution networks and grid operators, top energy traders and service providers like engineering firms, law firms, and investment bankers.
The Awards bring together traditional, conventional energy companies with "new" and renewable energy players, representing a cross-sector, ranging from coal producers, oil&gas explorers and refiners, and wind and renewables developers. The Awards also recognize new types of competitors, particularly energy traders, and other "asset-light" companies, and the full range of service providers - operational and professional.
The day kicks off at 9am with the CEE Energy Summit, featuring top panelists, followed by a networking luncheon at 12:45. The evening CEE Energy Awards Gala starts at 18:30 with cocktails/networking, and the 19-Awards Gala Dinner at 20:00.
Nearly 200 guests are expected, from the eco-system of CEE's Energy sector, and including more than 100 foreign guests from western Europe, UK, Scandinavia, the Baltics, Czech, Hungary, and Romania.
List of Categories:
• Exploration or Excavation company of the Year
• Top Energy Producer (or Refinery) of the Year
• Top Renewables Deal of the Year
• Wind Energy Company of the Year
• Wind Energy Deal of the Year
• Biogas/Biomass Company of the Year
• Solar Energy Company of the Year
• Energy Service Provider – Wind and other Renewables
• Energy Service Provider – Coal, Oil&Gas
• Energy Service Provider – IT/Software/Technology
• Energy Service Provider – IT, Engineering and Construction
• Professional Services Company of the Year – Legal
• Professional Services Company of the Year – Advisory or Recruitment
• Professional Services Company of the Year – Banking & Finance
• M&A Deal of the Year
• Financing Deal of the Year
• Top Energy Trader (or exporter/importer) of the Year
• Energy Project of the Year
• Energy Independence Deal (or Initiative) of the Year
Final deadline for Nominations for the Awards: 31 March!
Submit Nominations via the on-line form:
For Sponsorship information:
To reserve tickets to attend: