THE ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF MEMBERS
On March 3rd during the General Assembly of members of the Petroleum Club of Romania, the Members approved all the submitted documents (also available for view and download below) and elected a new Managing Board for 2010 - 2012:
- Wolfgang Stock, Director E&P & EPS Finance & Services Petrom
- Sorin Blaga, Group Director Marketing & Communication Rompetrol
- Andrew Costin, Managing Partner Madison Consulting
- Ioan Rusu, Deputy General Director Transgaz
- Peter J. Grobmuller, Head of Oil and Gas Division Siemens
- Tanguy Moulin – Fournier, Head of Strategy GDF SUEZ Energy South-East Europe
- Grigore Pana, Corporate Clients Division Director B.R.D. - G.S.G.
The Board Members will elect the President for 2010 – 2012 during the next Petroleum Club Board Meeting, in April 2010.