Power & Energy Tech Exhibition and Conference
2-3 December 2019, JW Marriott Bucharest
Power & Energy Tech Exhibition and Conference Vision 2030 takes a leadership role with the introduction of a dedicated conference and exhibition that covers a range of new technologies, including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Edge Computing, Blockchain across the energy sector.
Energy efficiency is also a focus area for this event. Energy efficiency is changing, with new digital technologies enabling greater control, optimisation and analytics. Harnessing digital technologies to enhance energy efficiency will require new policies and business models.
Energy efficiency is strong driver to achieve the 2020 and 2030 climate targets and also a major building block for the EC’s proposal for ‘A European strategic long-term vision for a prosperous, modern, competitive and climate-neutral economy’ tabled in November 2018.
In this context, it is important that the 2020 targets for energy efficiency are met with measures that can continue to deliver energy savings in the next decade.
PETEC 2019 brings a fresh approach with an exhibition zone along with high level conference panels that provide the essential building blocks for the energy industry’s smooth transition towards a low-carbon economy. The exhibition & conference is a specialized gathering platform that attracts energy experts from across the full value chain.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Excellent chance to meet the officials who have a big say in the field
- Boost your company visibility – good time to engage with the right clients, potential partners, lucrative investors
- By booking a stand you get connected with people interested in smart energy solutions shaping the future
- A must-see line-up of speakers will share current insights on transforming technology, processes and people to drive sustainable value
Major topics in focus
- Defining Romania’s place on the European energy market
- Efficient monetization of Romania’s energy resources
- Renewable energy policies and markets in the European Union
- Clean Energy Package challenges and opportunities
- The disruptive 3D’s impact on the energy transition to a low carbon economy
- Smart solutions to maximize efficiency, reduce costs and CO2 emissions
- Regulatory framework to stimulate innovation and investment
- Financing energy projects