BLACK SEA OFFSHORE 2015
Offshore * Onshore * Midstream
The Third Annual Conference
InterContinental Hotel, Bucharest, 20- 21 October 2015
This October in Bucharest the third Black Sea Offshore Conference will welcome all IOCs and NOCs operating in the region, government officials, pipeline stakeholders, drilling and seismic technology providers from Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia.
Black Sea Offshore is the only annual event dedicated to E&P activities in the whole Black Sea region and this year event is getting even bigger! The agenda will cover not only offshore blocks and new licences but also key onshore projects, new pipeline projects and infrastructure development.
What is new in 2015?
• Overview of all new offshore concessions and outlook for new offshore E&P activity
• Special focus on the region’s gas supply dynamics and new transportation routes
• Roundtable on how to optimise costs in undertaking expensive deepwater drilling campaigns
• Overview of onshore assets redevelopment in Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey
• Highlight presentation on overcoming geopolitical risks in the Black Sea region
• Discussion “How to convert resources discovered to commercial reserves?”
• Special “only geologists” stream on new seismic data results and geophysical innovations
• Panel Discussion: Overcoming operational challenges
Among regular attendees are OMV Petrom, Shell, Repsol, TPAO, Total, Midia Resources, Eni, Georgian Oil & Gas Corporation, Romgaz, Rosneft and Lukoil Overseas.
If you are doing business in the Black Sea Region, or are interested in finding out about the opportunities there, make sure you attend the third Black Sea Offshore Conference on 21-22 October 2015 in Bucharest.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.blacksea-offshore.com
Global Business Club Ltd
T: +44 (0) 845 868 8234