BALKANS PETROLEUM 2018
16-17 October 2018, JW Marriott Grand Hotel Bucharest
The event is an ideal opportunity for oil and gas companies (exploration and production), consultants, seismic, drilling and other service companies to have in-depth discussions and one-to-one private meetings with Balkan ministries and National Hydrocarbon Agencies. The focus will be on current exploration opportunities, geology, legislation, midstream and licensing updates in the Balkans region.
The event will feature the region’s:
- Ministry and Government decision-makers
- NOC Directors
- Hydrocarbon Agency Officials
- C-level Executives and Directors of Oil majors
Balkans is the most hydrocarbon-prolific yet under-explored region in Europe. Since 2012, our team has been working closely with all Balkan Ministries of Energy and related Government Bodies to help them promote their Hydrocarbon potential; from licensing rounds, to providing them with the right Operator partner.
Join Balkans Petroleum to:
- find out first-hand what current and future exploration and production opportunities are for your company
- secure face-to-face meetings with the Balkans Governments and Operating oil majors
- receive exclusive updates on investment opportunities
- determine the best partner for future ventures
- discover who is else is interested in the region
The event will feature presentations from all Balkan Governments, including Ministries of Energy, Hydrocarbon and Licensing Authorities as well as IOCs to highlight Upstream and Midstream opportunities within the region.
For the first time ever, you will have the opportunity to watch live interviews and fireside chats with Government Bodies and country-focused Round Tables.