BLACK SEA OIL AND GAS
20-21 October 2016, Hilton Hotel Sofia
Black Sea Oil and Gas is an unparalleled top-level forum of all stakeholders who are actively working in the Black Sea region or are interested to get involved in new projects including offshore opportunities and development of gas transportation infrastructure in the region.
The event opens commercial opportunities and brings NOCs, IOCs, pipeline consortium, government officials, technology providers, pipeline producers and EPC contractors from Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine together.
Business development leads– understand the new economic realities and how to remain competitive in the industry
Strategic plans and commercial opportunities– find out everything you need to know about the key projects and the technology & services needed
Partnerships– plenty of interactive debates and networking opportunities are offered to you, to discuss potential partnerships for your business and the pressing issues from the industry
Status – the official support of local governments of Bulgaria and Romania reinforces the leading status of the conference as the only annual event dedicated to E&P activities and gas infrastructure development in the whole Black Sea region
Confirmed speakers include:
- Riccardo Puliti, Managing Director, Energy and Natural Resources Group, EBRD
- Mark Beacom, Managing Director, BLACK SEA OIL AND GAS
- Dr. Jörg Köhli, Head of the offshore safety, gas and oil policies team, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Karl Leidenfrost, Managing Director, HABAU PPS PIPELINE SYSTEMS
- Giorgi Tatishvili, Head, STATE AGENCY OF OIL AND GAS OF GEORGIA
- Ciprian Alic, Director European Funds and International Relations, TRANSGAZ
- Konstantinos Xifaras, CEO, DESFA
REGISTER by the end of July to benefit from a discount of 400 EURO!