Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference
13-16 November 2017, Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition and conference platform, ADIPEC hosts hundreds of speakers, thousands of exhibiting companies and tens of thousands of trade professionals from around the world.
About the Exhibition
The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow.
Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
Why Exhibit at Adipec?
- Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,000 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
- Situated at a cross roads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 100,000+ trade professionals across the world.
- The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organisation to generate new business and capitalise on existing bi lateral trade opportunities
- ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
- Exhibit to do business with 15 International Oil Companies like like BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, Eni, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, INPEX/JODCO, Mubadala Petroleum, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
- ADIPEC allows more and more National Oil Companies to outsource technologies from around the world. Book a stand to connect with ADNOC, BAPCO, BPCL, CPTDC, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, JOGMEC, KNOC, Kuwait Oil Company, OGDCL,Oil India Ltd, ONGC India, Petronas, Pertamina, Qatar Petroleum, Saudi Aramco, Sharjah National Oil Company (SNOC).
ADIPEC 2017 will be the premier meeting place for energy ministers and C-level executives from the world’s oil and gas giants that will convene under the theme: “Forging Ties, Driving Growth.” It is expected that there will be more than 200+ sessions across the Technical and Non-technical conferences.
In collaboration with the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), ADIPEC once again sets a new record of technical abstract submission this year with more than 3,000 submissions that was half of entries submitted from outside the region.